At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Are you truly passionate about sales and have a naturally socially captivating personality? Then we want to welcome you on the board! We are now looking for a full-time Key Account Manager within B2B and can offer you journey you cannot resist!
We are looking for you who are ambitious and can demonstrate a willingness to operate outside of your comfort zone with an entrepreneurial spirit, to contribute to our future growth. While being driven for results, you also keep a positive mindset and strong team spirit. You are committed to self-development, have excellent time management and analytical thinking. You are well organized and have strong presentation and negotiation skills. In addition to that, we believe that you have a very strong business acumen and commercial awareness. You hunger for being part of a family who’s mission is to make jetboarding available for everyone, everywhere. You can either be early in your career or maybe you have worked three-to-five years within sales. Experience from the watersport industry is no requirement.
With your excellent communication skills you can influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization. This, combined with the ability to organize and manage a portfolio of tasks, means you are not only able to implement, but also to develop strategic business plans.
What we offer you
· To be part of the creation of the overall B2B strategy and direction and to be responsible for the road map of the dealer sales channel
· To be responsible to create an easy, effective and smooth customer journey, by leading, coaching and supporting different stakeholders with expertise within the B2B concept area
· To define and maintain the conceptual documentation within the dealer area, including a relevant KPI framework
· To contribute to the development of effective B2B sales guidelines
· Be part of an extremely competent team and high performing colleagues facing a journey together that will revolutionize action watersports around the world
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English. (Strongly required an additional language; Spanish, German or French)
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Experience within B2B sales lead management and are a star when it comes to prospect new business
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Attend and coordinate exhibitions and boat shows
· Educate dealers on products
· Manage large accounts with excellent project management skills
· Qualified candidates for this role likely has a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
The position is based in Malmö at the Radinn HQ. Travel is required.
Please submit your application no later than November 30th 2020. For more information and questions please contact Caroline Willaume CCO at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofi Bernflo CHRO at Sofi.email@example.com or mobile 0708-288129.