At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Are you passionate about driving E-Commerce and overseeing and managing the entire online presence and digital sales strategies? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial drive and ambition to push for results towards our future growth? Then welcome to the Radinn Family and on the board!
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with excellent digital marketing skills. Further on, we believe the necessary skills for this profile is a minimum of five years solid experience from working with the latest digital marketing technology, develop infrastructure and execute strategy through consumer analytics, email marketing and CRM expertise that turns the artist goals into "must have" opportunities for jetboard fans. Experience from the watersport industry is no prerequisite. This position is placed at HQ in Malmö. You report to CCO.
Why this could be your next big break:
As Head of E-commerce at Radinn, you'll make sure we deliver meaningful and exceptional experiences throughout our entire customer journey. With a strong understanding of both the art and science of online businesses and marketing, you'll ensure continuous growth and smooth digital experiences.
Here you’ll get to:
- Defining product and e-commerce success metrics, objectives, and key results to guide, prioritize, and measure the success of these metrics
- Optimizing KPIs, conversion rates, retention and user experience.
- Act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce and tech initiatives
- Manage all aspects of web analytics, gather insights, and communicate across teams
- Develop strategies for the current site as well as to identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Directly responsible for the strategy and development of the online catalog to optimize sales growth and contribute to bottom line profit
- Provide competitive analysis, including pricing and promotional strategies, and marketplace trends
- Ensure products are live, assorted correctly and have all relevant content
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience across the various sites and product categories
We believe you will bring:
- strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- excellent communication skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- the ability to work in a team environment
- management experience
- beneficial with experience from Sitecore, Mailchimp and Google analytics
- experience with other web-based software applications
Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Relevant university degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience of E-commerce platforms / website metrics, working with customer retention and digital experience at scale
- Inspiring, independent, and with a global mindset. Used to working towards ambitious goals (and crushing them)
- Strategic and analytical; data and hypothesis-driven. Strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions, great judgment, and speed.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing
- Fluent in English (other languages are a bonus)
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
Please submit your application no later than November 30th, 2020. For more information and questions please contact Caroline Willaume CCO at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofi Bernflo CHRO at Sofi.email@example.com or mobile 0708-288129.