We’ve been creating jetboards since 2013. What started as a fun, eco-friendly way to experience the thrill of water sports has since transformed into the world’s first commercial jetboard company. Our product defines the next-generation of water sports; a completely modular, 100% electric jetboard that is powerful, intelligent, and endorphin-inducing. And our mission - to make surfing available to anyone who seeks it, no matter their age, athletic ability, or geographic location - wouldn’t be possible without our incredible team of global innovators.
We are strengthening our Sales team with another Key Account Managers focusing on Europe and North America. Are you ready to find adventure in your own backyard? See your neighborhood with new eyes? Explore nature in new ways? We are there and want you to join us. Welcome to Make Waves with Radinn.
We are looking for you who are ambitious and can demonstrate a willingness to operate outside of your comfort zone with an entrepreneurial spirit, to contribute to our future growth. While being driven for results, you also keep a positive mindset and strong team spirit. You are committed to self-development, have excellent time management and analytical thinking. You are well organized and have strong presentation and negotiation skills. In addition to that, we believe that you have a very strong business acumen and commercial awareness. You have a hunger for being part of a family who’s mission is to make jetboarding available for everyone, everywhere.
You can either be early in your career or maybe you have worked three-to-five years within sales. Experience from the watersport industry is no requirement. This position is placed in Malmö and you report to the Head of Sales for North America or Europe.
With your excellent communication skills you can influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization. This, combined with the ability to organize and manage a portfolio of tasks, means you are not only able to implement, but also to develop strategic business plans.
What we offer you
- To be part of the creation of the overall B2B strategy and direction and to be responsible for the road map of the dealer of your region
- To be responsible to create an easy, effective and smooth customer journey, by leading, coaching and supporting different stakeholders with expertise within the B2B concept area
- To define and maintain the conceptual documentation within the dealer area, including a relevant KPI framework
- To contribute to the development of effective B2B sales guidelines
- Be part of an extremely competent team and high performing colleagues facing a journey together that will revolutionize action watersports around the world
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English. (Required an additional language; Spanish, German or French)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Experience within B2B sales lead management and are a star when it comes to prospect new business
- Experienced with sales documentation and sales pipeline management, preferably in Salesforce or other similar sales tool/CRM platforms
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Attend and coordinate boat shows
- Educate dealers on products
- Manage large accounts with excellent project management skills
- Qualified candidates for this role likely has a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”. We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people.
Radinn provides the most exciting and reliable electric jetboards on the market today, or electric surfboards as many choose to call them. We offer three board models, each with its own characteristics. And together with market leading battery technology and mind-blowing water jets, you can configure your dream board just the way you want it.
We are P.U.R.E! PURE is an acronym for our values, but also easily connected to the world we act and live in - water. Pure is the water we want to experience and the ride we want to face. Pure is the way we want to act in our company and to our partners and customers. Pure is a trick well performed. Pure is a new ride in an exciting water. Pure is our energy to bringing the best experience on a jetboard to our customers.
Passionate! Unity! Radical! Entrepreneurial spirit! Find out more at www.radinn.com
The position is based in Malmö at the Radinn HQ. Travel is required. For more information and questions please contact Pernilla Borgström TAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0734-159855.