We’ve been creating jetboards since 2013. What started as a fun, eco-friendly way to experience the thrill of watersports has since transformed into the world’s first commercial jetboard company. Our product defines the next-generation of watersports: a completely modular, 100% electric jetboard that is powerful, intelligent, and endorphin-inducing. And our mission—to make surfing available to anyone who seeks it, no matter their age, athletic ability, or geographic location—wouldn’t be possible without our incredible team of global innovators.
We can all be catalysts for better things. In our everyday life as a driven member of a local community or worldwide to ignite global change. Are you ready to make a change? Welcome to Make Waves with Radinn.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales team in providing best-in-class sales support. You will support global sales procedures and be a highly valuable colleague supporting diverse sales-related tasks, enter new orders, track orders, investigate shipping issues and manage customer accounts etc. You will enter and track data in sales databases and provide reports to the sales department. Above this, you will support on preparation and execution of dealer account introduction, onboarding as well as training. Mapping of the customer sales journey and assisting in continuous process optimization.
We expand and make ourselves ready for tomorrow opportunities! This is a newly established role within Radinn. To be successful in this role, we believe you are organized, efficient and experienced to handle diverse administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. You respond to customer queries with a great enthusiasm and ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with pronounced client relationship-building skills and an extraordinarily strong service mind skill set.
This position is based in Malmö and reports to our Chief Commercial Officer.
- Take ownership of and respond to sales support requests (from daily customer questions to order queries) with high focus on the customer satisfaction.
- Answering order inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Take part in the development of sales support procedures, systems, and standards.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and other internal stakeholders, managing sales tracking tools and compiling reports.
- Analyze sales trends and liaising to develop sales strategies.
Education, Language and Experience
- Professional work experience (2+ years) from Sales Support (or similar role) preferably within the Consumer Electronics industry
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, small team environment
- Strong customer focus with the ability to manage different personalities
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and preferably any additional languages
- Experienced from working within an international environment
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”. We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people.
Radinn provides the most exciting and reliable electric jetboards on the market today, or electric surfboards as many choose to call them. We offer three board models, each with its own characteristics. And together with market leading battery technology and mind-blowing water jets, you can configure your dream board just the way you want it.
We are P.U.R.E! PURE is an acronym for our values, but also easily connected to the world we act and live in - water. Pure is the water we want to experience and the ride we want to face. Pure is the way we want to act in our company and to our partners and customers. Pure is a trick well performed. Pure is a new ride in an exciting water. Pure is our energy to bringing the best experience on a jetboard to our customers. Passionate! Unity! Radical! Entrepreneurial spirit!
Find out more at www.radinn.com
The position is based in Malmo at the Radinn HQ. Some traveling will be required.
Please submit your application no later than December 31th , 2022. For more information and questions please contact Pernilla Borgström, TAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0734-159855.