We’ve been creating jetboards since 2013. What started as a fun, eco-friendly way to experience the thrill of watersports has since transformed into the world’s first commercial jetboard company. Our product defines the next-generation of watersports: a completely modular, 100% electric jetboard that is powerful, intelligent, and endorphin-inducing. And our mission—to make surfing available to anyone who seeks it, no matter their age, athletic ability, or geographic location—wouldn’t be possible without our incredible team of global innovators.
Ready to jump in and make a splash alongside us? We’re on a mission to bring the dream of surfing to the people, and change the way we explore and play in every body of water. We want you to join us. Welcome to Make Waves with Radinn.
Why this could be your next big break
You will be a key member of our marketing team. Your objective is to grow and develop our brand and community across social media platforms. You will support to develop and produce compelling, engaging content that inspires and captures the imagination of our customers.
The right candidate is a hungry, creative and knowledgeable social media buff looking to work internationally with the most incredible electrical jetboard on the market. You are a motivated professional with excellent digital marketing skills and you have what it takes to turn creative ideas into desires for water sports afficionados.
This position is placed at HQ in Malmö and you’ll report to our Head of Marketing & Communication.
- Maintaining and creating new website pages, landing pages.
- Maintaining paid media channels (SoMe) and agency relationships
- Manage the Marketing Automation Platform, creating email newsletters, campaigns and other lead generating activities
- Working closely with the content and creative teams with a data driven approach with content for use across various channels, purposes, and goals.
- Based on the brand strategy write and develop online content production in collaboration with marketing promotions and campaigns
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content weekly (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Assist in community management in our channels and deliver insights and leads to internal teams
- Owning and evaluating the best process tools to keep our work flows continuously up to date
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong storytelling skills and exceptional attention to detail (verbal and written) practices in online marketing and measurement
- 2-3 years using digital marketing tools (CMS web system, Marketing Automation, Sitecore etc.)
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Understanding and use of SEO in online publications is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and together with a team, communicating with all levels of the organization
- Can-do attitude and a positive team player
- Experience with Adobe’s InDesign or Photoshop, Salesforce, Hubspot or similar
- Basic HTML-skills
- Fluent in English. Both employees and customers come from all over the world!
- You like working in an entrepreneurial environment with fast pace
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and social media that delivered growth
- Motivated, professional, and flexible with the ability to react quickly when the need arises.
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven track record
- Effective creative thinking, analytical, entrepreneurial spirit, results-oriented, and decision-making skills
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist. Welcome to discover uncharted waters with Radinn.
At Radinn, we believe the time is now to seek new experiences, stay curious, and make every road the road less travelled. As a fast-scaling startup that’s making waves in brand new industry, we’re looking for high-performing individuals that are willing to dive in headfirst and embrace the challenges ahead. We are a passionate and driven group of global adventurers. Speed is our main setting, and we’re in turbodrive to change the world of water mobility.
We are PURE
PURE is an acronym that not only represents our values, but also the nature of the element we live in, and the outlook we live for. It’s the water we ride, and the way that we ride it. It’s a product well-built, a trick well-performed, and a day well-spent. It’s the experience we aim to bring to our customers with every board we make and every adventure they take. PURE is the way we want to act in our company and to our partners and customers.
The position is based in Malmo at the Radinn HQ. Some travel is required.
Please submit your application no later than November 30th, 2021. For more information and questions please contact CM Cronholm Head of Marketing and Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofi Bernflo CHRO at Sofi.email@example.com or mobile 0708-288129.