At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Our vision is to bring the dream of surfing to the people. To give our customers best-in-class customer experience is our top priority. Is that your true passion to do so? Welcome to Make Waves with Radinn.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Customer Support Specialist to join our team in providing best-in-class technical support to our international customers (B2C) and dealers (B2B). In addition, this position partakes in development and collaboration with internal departments in optimizing the customer experience, services, and brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with excellent client relationship-building skills and an extraordinarily strong service mind skill set. You report to our Head of Customer Experience.
- Take ownership of and respond to customer support requests (ranging from questions to technical incidents) with high attention on the customer experience and satisfaction
- Troubleshoot problems and follow through to resolution in a timely, professional, and qualitative manner (through established support system, telephone, face-to-face or other methods of communication)
- Analyze, report and/or escalate new or unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams and departments
- Take part in development and effectivization of customer support procedures and standards
- Document knowledge, create self-service material and/or feed into development process
- Perform product tests, evaluate after-sales and support services, and facilitate improvements
Who are we looking for? Knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Professional work experience (3+ years) from Customer Support (or similar CS role) preferably within the Consumer Electronics industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach
- Superb collaboration, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast-scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things cannot wait until “later”. We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people.
Radinn provides the most exciting and reliable electric jetboards on the market today, or electric surfboards as many choose to call them. We offer three board models, each with its own characteristics. And together with market leading battery technology and mind-blowing water jets, you can configure your dream board just the way you want it.
We are P.U.R.E! PURE is an acronym for our values, but also easily connected to the world we act and live in - water. Pure is the way we want to act in our company and to our partners and customers. Passionate! Unity! Radical! Entrepreneurial spirit!
Find out more at www.radinn.com
The position is based in Malmö at the Radinn HQ.
Please submit your application no later than Sept 30th 2021. For more information and questions please contact Sofi Bernflo, CHRO at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0708-288129.