At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the world’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Do you want to ensure smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency within Logistics at Radinn globally? We are ready for our next step, are you? Welcome to Make Waves with us.
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate processes to achieve the effective distribution of inbound goods globally. As a Logistics Coordinator, you will coordinate activities needed in planning the product supply from suppliers to the our production and fulfillment centers.
This is a newly established role within Radinn. In today's fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company's survival. This role will prepare routes and manage our company’s purchase orders. Your main duties include reviewing shipment materials before distributions, collaborating with transportation systems to ensure prompt shipment pick-ups and monitoring shipment costs and productivity within the processes. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have great communication and negotiation skills. You are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. Furthermore, we believe that you are very organized, have a solution based mindset, are a true team player and a people person. You embrace new technology and you have great record-keeping abilities.
This position is based at Radinn HQ in Malmö and reports to Chief Supply Chain Officer.
More about your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinating all inbound transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Monitoring costs, timelines, and productivity
- Responding to stakeholder inquiries
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
- Support and developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- Working knowledge of legal regulations
- Solution oriented mindset where you address issues in a timely and constructive manner
- A strong business mindset and problem solving skills
- A strong sense of creativity (innovation)
- Fluent in English (the official company language)
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”. We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people.
Radinn provides the most exciting and reliable electric jetboards on the market today, or electric surfboards as many choose to call them. We offer three board models, each with its own characteristics. And together with market leading battery technology and mind-blowing water jets, you can configure your dream board just the way you want it.
We are P.U.R.E! PURE is an acronym for our values, but also easily connected to the world we act and live in - water. Pure is the water we want to experience and the ride we want to face. Pure is the way we want to act in our company and to our partners and customers. Pure is a trick well performed. Pure is a new ride in an exciting water. Pure is our energy to bringing the best experience on a jetboard to our customers. Passionate! Unity! Radical! Entrepreneurial spirit!
Find out more at www.radinn.com
The position is based in Malmö at the Radinn HQ. Some limited travel may be required. Please submit your application no later than July 31st 2021. For more information and questions please contact Christopher Lindén, Chief Supply Chain Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofi Bernflo, Chief Human Resources Officer at Sofi.email@example.com or mobile 0708-288129.