At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the world’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Are you ready to make waves with us? We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water.
HQ We are currently looking for Quality Engineer to join our team in Gdańsk.
As a Quality Engineer within Radinn, a role demanding a broad range of insight and execution abilities, our focus is Quality Perfection. Our daily work varies considerably between the immediate and long-term perspectives, a highly flexible and deep-rooted knowledge of Quality methods is key.
Being able to determine, differentiate and execute activities to progress Quality and to both manage effective implementation together with long-term solutions is a part of daily business in this role.
The successful candidate will participate in relevant quality, cost, customer, and supplier orientated forums that are essential for the broad advancement of Quality in our business. The role reports to the Head of Factory Operations in Gdansk and is connected daily with Radinn in Malmö.
- Driving the Quality agenda
- Actively implementing agreed changes and verifying effectiveness
- Focusing on and reducing COPQ
- Focus on RCA regarding customer and supplier claims.
- Claim handling and follow-up on resolution effectiveness.
- Coordination of testing and test plans
- Responsible for Quality in Gdansk factory
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Relevant technical education (Quality Management, Electronics, Mechatronics);
- 3 years+ of Quality work preferably from a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of tools typical for quality management, eg Six Sigma, PPAP, APQP;
- Experience in cooperation with suppliers;
- High communication skills at various levels of the organization;
- Experience within Automotive quality is beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A real impact on the company's quality standards;
- Freedom of action and implementation of the most creative ideas;
- Private medical insurance;
- Lean Six Sigma Training on every level;
- Work in the scaling up business.
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
Our production team in Poland is constantly growing and you have the unique opportunity to join a highly competent, ambitious and caring team of sports enthusiasts. You will be participating in shaping the future of action sports, as well as your personal and professional development.
The position is based in Gdańsk at the Radinn Production department.
Please submit your application no later than July 15th 2021. For more information and questions please contact Katarzyna Pacek, Head of Factory Operations, email@example.com