At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the world’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Are you ready to make waves with us? We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people. Welcome to join Radinn - a team of radical talents!
Radinn is currently looking for Team Leader- Lean Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Gdańsk. At this position you will be responsible for managing daily work of the operators and working on the continuous improvement of the production process.
- Running projects that improve the functioning of production;
- Raising the awareness of staff in the area of Lean manufacturing philosophy;
- Control, coordination and optimization of the production process;
- Implementation of new technology and processes with the support of the R&D department from Sweden;
- Creating instructions and necessary process / production documents;
- Conducting on-the-job training for operators;
- Creating production reports in the ERP system.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools;
- Ability to spot losses in the production process and deep interest in working to improve production efficiency;
- Management or technical education;
- Team player while acting by own mean as necessary;
- You are a person open to implementing changes;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Communication skills and good knowledge of English (B2);
- Goal-oriented and analytical mindset;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Private medical insurance;
- Competitive compensation;
- Lean Six Sigma Training on every level;
- Possibility of further professional development and raising own competences;
- Independent and challenging work in a dynamic team;
- Work in the scaling up business.
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
Our production team in Poland is constantly growing and you have the unique opportunity to join a highly competent, ambitious and caring team of sports enthusiasts. You will be participating in shaping the future of action sports, as well as your personal and professional development.
The position is based in Gdańsk at the Radinn Production department.
Please submit your application no later than June 15th 2021. For more information and questions please contact Daniel Makiej, Production Manager firstname.lastname@example.org