At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
How often have you been asked if you can swim while applying for that next career opportunity? Well, can you?
Last year we launched the World's first commercially available electric jet board running a state-of-the-art IoT platform. This jet board is not only powerful and safe but smart. Our mission continues to make jet boarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports or wants to enjoy a calm ride in any water.
With a smart platform in-hand, the possibilities to enhance the user experience are limitless. The digital journey has only begun, and if you are keen on influencing electrified mobility in water, well, then you might just found the right place. Our IoT platform is developed in-house, and so are all product-related software, e.g., Cloud, App, Web, E-com, Product FW, Analytics and, Production SW. We take "data" seriously, and we are well beyond that gut-feeling decisions making, we are data-driven in all things we take on. Not saying that we do not take surfing seriously because we do. Riding our Jet bord will make you see the word from a new perspective. That silent ride, the non-fossil fueled ride, will make you question everything you know about mobility. The latter is not only the means to get you from point A to B. Here the ride becomes the goal.
The position is based in Malmo at the Radinn HQ. The successful candidate is assumed to reside in the region of Greater Copenhagen.
The Solution Architect will report to the Chief Digital Officer
- Member of Digital team evolving and managing the software architecture between Cloud, Ecom, Web, App, Product FW, Production SW, and Analytics.
- Drive new vertical SW features
- Visualize our cloud data to provide new insights for the management team as well as the sales team
- Pave the way for our software architecture to support "Surf as a Service."
- Act as a mentor for junior SW developers
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- MSc or Bcs in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least five years working professionally with SW development
- Means to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Team player while acting by own mean as necessary
- I'll carry my weight mentality
- Fluent in English
- Google Cloud: architecting using GCP services
- Data engineering - Collect, transform, join data
- Data science - ML models for predictions in tiny/embedded
- Web and mobile app - React Web and React Native
- Database - BigQuery, MySQL, No-SQL Firestore
- Data analyst - produce reports using Google Data Studio
WHAT WE OFFER
- Office space with a sea view
- Competitive compensation and pension plan
- The means to influence electrified mobility
- Be part of, and strongly influence, the creation of the next generation non-fossil fueled jet surf cloud platform
- Colleagues that strive to change electrified mobility utilizing IoT
- Surf (the real thing) during working hours
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
Please submit your application no later than March 31st, 2021. For more information and queries, please contact Pernilla Borgström (at Spottingme) email@example.com , +46 73 415 98 55,