At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Are you ready to play in any body of water? We are! Do you want to ensure that Radinn´s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective?
We are looking for a highly skilled and high performing Demand Planner to play an essential role throughout the supply chain of our company. The role of the Demand Planner is to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will drive and assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models. To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies and methods. We believe you have experience from working hand in hand with the areas of Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and Sourcing.
The position is based in Malmö at the Radinn HQ. This role reports to Head of Operations Development.
- Create and build up an accurate and agreed demand forecast (rolling plan for 0-24 periods using historical trends, customer intelligence, and cross-functional inputs
- Lead Demand Reviews and Demand Validation Meetings as part of our S&OP process
- Developing and maintaining ABC classifications
- Challenge Sales & Marketing plans and assumptions in order to enable excellence in execution, identify risks and opportunities within the Demand Plan and help business management decision making
- Manage day-to-day demand activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness of the supply chain
- Support Operational procurement
- Support Vendor Management processes / initiatives as needed
- Monitor the demand plan performance (forecast error, accuracy, bias) by measuring actual versus planned performance at multiple planning levels. Prepare performance metrics and distribute to collaborators as feedback for continuous improvement
- Degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Relevant work experience in Demand Planning in a global supply chain preferably in a high-growth environment, minimum 3 years´
- Experience with S&OP Process as a team member or facilitator
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required with a particularly strong set of Excel skills to consolidate data, create reporting, identify trends, etc.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people.
Radinn provides the most exciting and reliable electric jetboards on the market today, or electric surfboards as many choose to call them. We offer three board models, each with its own characteristics. And together with market leading battery technology and mind-blowing water jets, you can configure your dream board just the way you want it.
We are P.U.R.E!
PURE is an acronym for our values, but also easily connected to the world we act and live in - water. Pure is the water we want to experience and the ride we want to face. Pure is the way we want to act in our company and to our partners and customers. Pure is a trick well performed. Pure is a new ride in an exciting water. Pure is our energy to bringing the best experience on a jetboard to our customers.
Passionate! Unity! Radical! Entrepreneurial spirit!
Find out more at www.radinn.com
Please submit your application no later than March 31st 2021. For more information and questions please contact Christopher Lindén, Head of Operations Development at Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofi Bernflo, CHRO at Sofi.email@example.com or mobile 0708-288129.