At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the world’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Are you ready to make waves with us? We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people. Welcome to join Radinn - a team of radical talents!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrative and Purchasing Specialist to join our team in Poland. At this position you will be responsible for making sure that all components to our jetboards reach the factory on time.
The ideal candidate is well organised and always thinks and plans ahead
Your daily task and responsibilities:
- Creating purchase orders based on production forecasts
- Working with suppliers from different geographies
- Establishing and developing good relationships with suppliers
- Close cooperation with sales, production and finance teams
- Regular communication with Customs Agencies
- Making sure dangerous goods procedures are in place
- Daily follow up with 3PL
- Inventory control and internal systems data entry (Monitor ERP and Airtable);
- Evaluating effectiveness of current or future purchasing processes
- Being a part of sourcing team regarding new projects
What we need:
- English business proficiency
- Previous experience in purchasing
- Familiarity with an integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (experience in Monitor ERP system would be considered as a plus)
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain, the critical production and assembly processes
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Adapting to evolve business conditions
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively and prioritize
- Previous experience in negotiating rates would be considered a plus
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
Our production team in Poland is constantly growing and you have the unique opportunity to join a highly competent, ambitious and caring team of sports enthusiasts. You will be participating in shaping the future of action sports, as well as your personal and professional development.
The position is based in Gdańsk at the Radinn Production department.
Please submit your application no later than March 7th 2020. For more information and questions please contact Katarzyna Pacek, Head of Factory Operations at email@example.com