At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Are you ready to make waves with us? We are on a mission to change the way we explore and play in any body of water. We are ready to bring the dream of surfing to the people. Welcome to join Radinn - a team of radical talents!
We are now looking for a Graphic designer/Art Director that will be developing the graphic material around our products. You will work closely with both the Product development and our creative team to make sure our visual expression is in line with our Radinn brand. Experience from the watersport industry is no prerequisite. This position is placed at HQ in Malmö. You report to Creative Director.
- Design and develop creative graphic solutions for use on web, app, print and packaging.
- Work with and process input from Creative Director and Copywriters
- Support e-com and social media with art work adaptations for various media and formats.
- Ensure final designs and layouts are visually appealing, of highest quality and on-brand.
- Develop illustrations, icons and other designs using Adobe Creative Suit.
- Amend designs after feedback or changing circumstances.
Who are we looking for? Knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Strong knowledge of graphic design with awareness of the competitive market
- Strong knowledge in both printed and digital media. For example:
- Web and app development
- Print layouts and processes
- Illustrations and technical drawings
- Some knowledge or interest in packaging design
- Skilled in presentation and verbal communication
- Knowledge and experience with design softwares incl. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Ability to take creative lead at photo shoots.
- Experience in photo and/or video editing is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
Please submit your application no later than March 30th, 2021.
For more information and questions please contact Alexander Sahlin (Creative Director) at email@example.com or Sofi Bernflo (CHRO) at Sofi.firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0708-288129