At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
We are facing an unbeatable journey. It can be a once in your lifetime opportunity to be a part of. If you have the courage, the passion, the energy and the knowledge we need - then you are warmly welcome to the Radinn Family!
Why this could be your next big break:
If you love writing, creating and strategizing, we want to hear from you. The right candidate is a hungry, creative and knowledgeable social media fan looking to work internationally with the most incredible electrical jetboard on the market. You are a self-motivated professional with excellent digital marketing skills. You have what it takes to turn the artist goals into "must have" opportunities for jetboard fans. Experience from the watersport industry is no prerequisite. This position is placed at HQ in Malmö. You report to Head of E-commerce.
- Key member of the e-commerce team, managing processes from development to launch. Responsible for maintaining and creating new website pages, landing pages etc. to support new products and campaigns.
- Manages the Marketing Automation platform, creating emails, drip campaigns and other activities to drive Suspects through the marketing funnel or increase business with our current customers.
- Work closely with the video teams to capture and extract content for use across various channels, purposes, and goals.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling in line with marketing promotions, campaigns, and brand strategy to further build brand familiarity
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content weekly (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Assist in the creation and operation of online community, influencer and affiliate program to maintain and improve customer and partnership engagement
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong visual storytelling skills and exceptional attention to detail (verbal and written) practices in online marketing and measurement
- 2-3 years using digital marketing tools (CMS web system, Marketing Automation, Sitecore etc.)
- Solid understanding and usage of SEO in online publications
- Ability to work independently and within a team, communicating with all levels of the organization
- Can-do attitude and a positive team player
- Experience with Adobe’s InDesign or Photoshop, Salesforce, Hubspot or similar
- Fluent in english
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and social media that delivered growth
- Motivated, professional, and flexible with the ability to react quickly when the need arises.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Understanding of SEO; able to interpret the results and take action to increase rankings.
- Ability to effectively present marking information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven track record
- Effective creative thinking, analytical, entrepreneurial spirit, problem-solving, results-oriented, and decision-making skills
Why join us? Because this is a journey you cannot resist.
Radinn is a fast scaling startup that offers you unlimited possibilities. We are reaching for the stars and want to be surrounded by high performing individuals that are striving for the same. The Radinn team is thrilled and super driven. We love what we do! We know that our speed is our main power and that some things can’t wait until “later”.
The position is based in Malmo at the Radinn HQ. Some travel is required.
Please submit your application no later than February 21st 2021. For more information and questions please contact Sebastian Lilliecreutz at email@example.com or Sofi Bernflo HR at Sofi.firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0708-288129.