At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the World’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Do you want to be part of a movement that revolutionizes action watersports around the world?
We are looking for a professional fluent in English, with experience in sales and creating value, who knows how to proactively identify the needs of the market. We believe the necessary skills for this profile, are those skills that belongs to a sales person with an entrepreneurial spirit with proven experience in the B2C sales area of products and/or services. We believe you have some experience from working hand in hand with the areas of Marketing, Tech and General Management and capable to communicate effectively the solutions that the company offers to the market. All in line with our brand identity. This role reports to CCO.
- Chatting/calling/e-mailing with potential customers and work on needs assessment
- Sales prospecting, generate and qualify leads
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Build, maintain and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team
- Ensure a smooth sales process and process transactions
- Provide commercial quality assurance on proposals and other sales materials
- Ensure that our CRM accurately reflects the status of each opportunity, account and sale
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service
- Achieve excellent customer service by responding client queries and advising customers
- CRM experience, building customer Journeys
- Proven work experience within sales with a minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Good Communications and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English. Additional language is a plus.
The position is based in Malmö at the Radinn HQ. Please submit your application no later than December 31st 2020. For more information and questions please contact Caroline Willaume CCO at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofi Bernflo HR at Sofi.email@example.com or mobile 0708-288129.