At Radinn we have created jetboards since 2013. We have now completely reinvented our own earlier innovation and launched the world’s first commercially available electric jetboard - a jetboard that is not only powerful but safe, intelligent, and extremely fun. Our mission is to make jetboarding available to anyone who hungers for action watersports – and to keep striving for faster, more radical, and safer ways to catch that thrilling ’Radinn wave’.
Do you want to be part of providing the world with the most exciting and reliable electric jetboard on the market today? We are now looking for a Junior Project Manager to support our daily high prioritized projects and want to welcome you on the board!
Your future challenge
As Junior Project Manager at Radinn you will support, coordinate, and lead highly prioritized projects within the organization globally.
The position will be responsible for driving product projects from Radinn HQ in Malmö, together with our Program Manager. As Junior Project Manager you will support a cross functional group of people, setting up project plans, do follow ups and execute and coordinate the projects according to the approved project plans and targets. You will also report project status to Radinn Management team. The Junior Project Manager needs to be structured, process oriented, a true team player, skilled administrator and be very flexible. The job requires massive multi-tasking skills and a strong business mindset that covers the full spectrum of our operations. This role reports directly to our COO.
As a Junior Project Manager, you know that in a product company, there is nothing more important than selling the right products and services. In order to make the most of the products you can see the full potential of integrating them into one functional and operational business by ensuring responsibilities as product, industrial design, operations, digital systems, finance and supply chain are all moving forward together.
We believe this is your passion and you know how to get the most out of it all! Together we make sure that what we design, build and deliver is the absolute best the industry can offer. You believe in processes and methods, but most of all you believe in results, technology and in integrating them into a world-class performing business. Above that, you are capable to see the big picture and understand the customer expectations.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Lead, coordinate, and support projects according to Project descriptions e.g. budget, time plan and quality targets
- Work with processes improvements
- Support Program Manager with diverse daily tasks
- Reporting project status, risks, and issues to the Management Team
- Minimum of three years’ experience from a similar position, preferably in an international environment and a technical production industry
- Bachelor or master’s degree within Systems engineering, computer science, finance or similar
- Strong social skills, leadership potential and a diplomatic approach
- Solution oriented mindset where you address issues in a timely and constructive manner
- Knowledge of System integration is a plus
- Experienced with well proven project management methods
- A strong business mindset
- A strong sense of creativity (innovation)
- Fluent in English (the official company language)
The position is based in Malmö at the Radinn HQ. Travel is required.
Please submit your application no later than December 15th 2020. For more information and questions please contact Krister Werne, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofi Bernflo, CHRO at Sofi.email@example.com or mobile 0708-288129.