Supply chain & logistics specialist (M/F)
Radinn is currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrative and Logistics Specialist to join our team in Poland. At this position you will be responsible for making sure our jetboards reach our customers on time.
The ideal candidate is well organised and always thinks and plans ahead
- Preparing export/import shipment documentation
- Regular communication with Customs Agencies
- Making sure dangerous goods procedures are in place
- Daily follow up with 3PL
- Evaluating effectiveness of current or future logistical processes
- Inventory control and internal systems data entry
- Close cooperation with sales, production and finance teams
- Working with suppliers from different geographies
- Establishing and developing good relationships with suppliers
- Creating purchase orders based on production forecasts
What we need:
- English business proficiency
- Previous experience in logistics/supply chain
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Adapting to evolve business conditions
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively and prioritize
- DG certification would be considered a plus
Radinn, short for radical innovation, was founded in 2013 with a vision to revolutionize the action sports industry. Half a decade later we have become the world leader in e-mobility on water. In January 2018, our team launched the second generation G2X - the world's leading electric jet board. And there are plenty more radical innovations to come. This is why we are super stoked to meet you.
Our production team in Poland is constantly growing and you have the unique opportunity to join a highly competent, ambitious and caring team of sports enthusiasts. You will be participating in shaping the future of action sports, as well as your personal and professional development.
Dream. Create. Evolve.